A third generation sheet metal job shop located in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Significant improvement in light levels throughout the facility.
- Sought a minimum of 50% reduction in lighting energy spend.
- Maximize utility rebate dollars.
After the facility audit, meetings with the company owner and production supervisors, Dazor created a customized retrofit solution within their production facilities, with best-in-class, high efficiency (167lm) high bay VG-2 fixture.
- Retrofitted three buildings with our high bay solution, including a re-design of the lighting for highly critical production areas.
- Improved light levels by 60%.
- Reduced annual energy consumption by 143,000 kWh.
- Saved 58% in annual lighting energy spend.
- Long lasting LED also eliminated the need for costly maintenance and labor.
- Maximized the utility rebate; 14% of total project costs.