Major Automotive Manufacturer
A large automotive manufacturer's North American factory, located on the east coast. The facility employs over 8,000 workers and spans over 9 million ft².
- Client set a company-wide initiative to reduce resource consumption by 45%.
- Factory locations around the world were called upon to effectively manage resources.
- Client sought a minimum 50% reduction in lighting energy spend.
After the facility audit, design, analysis, and recommendations, Dazor created a customized retrofit solution with best-in-class, high efficiency fixtures: the VG-2 and OC425W.
- Dazor retrofitted over 4,200 fixtures.
- Reduced annual energy consumption by 8 million kWh. Saved nearly $500,000 in annual lighting energy spend.
- Long-lasting LED also eliminated the need for costly maintenance and labor.
- Provided a simple, big step forward in reaching their goal of 45% reduction in resource consumption.
|Annual Energy Cost||$656,191||$184,100|
|Annual Energy Usage||11,313,644 kWh||3,174,131 kWh|